Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Los angeles

  • scytale
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 7:17 AM
      > Hi! I sent an email to you about the same thing but then I saw your
      > site that you might not be able to respond to it so I'm posting it here.
      > Are you going to be in Los Angeles the 26-28? I really want to meet
      > you and get your autograph :)

      Hi and welcome to the fansite!

      Crispin's upcoming public appearances are listed on crispinfreeman.com. Unfortunately he does not have time to meet with fans beyond those appearances as he is very busy.

      Don (Scytale) Zimmerman
      Moderator
    • Raven Darkblade
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 3:38 PM
        Ok! Hopefully he comes to Sac-anime soon. :)

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "scytale" <scytale@...> wrote:

        > > Hi! I sent an email to you about the same thing but then I saw your
        > > site that you might not be able to respond to it so I'm posting it here.
        > > Are you going to be in Los Angeles the 26-28? I really want to meet
        > > you and get your autograph :)
        >
        > Hi and welcome to the fansite!
        >
        > Crispin's upcoming public appearances are listed on crispinfreeman.com. Unfortunately he does not have time to meet with fans beyond those appearances as he is very busy.
        >
        > Don (Scytale) Zimmerman
        > Moderator

      • scytale
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19 8:07 AM
          > Ok! Hopefully he comes to Sac-anime soon. :)

          Actually, it's not up to Crispin to decide which conventions he goes to; it's up to the conventions to invite him as a guest and work out the details with his agent. You can help urge this process along by writing your favorite convention requesting that Crispin be invited. There is more information on this topic in the FAQ in the Files section of the fansite.

          Don (Scytale) Zimmerman
          Moderator
        • Raven Darkblade
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19 1:57 PM