Other Voice work

  • esmy111
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hey Crispin, I've been a fan of your work since the voice actor for Zelgadis first switched to you and this is the first time I've actually got a question.

      I know you do a lot of various voice work but have you even done any audio book narrations? If so, which books?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 7:42 PM
        I have not done any audiobooks yet. Unfortunately, audiobooks require a lot of work for not a lot of pay. I may do some in the future, but I'm busy with other projects right now.

        Glad you've enjoyed my work for so long!
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com