I have a question for you Mr. Freeman

  • haruhi1737
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      Right now I've been reading and watching the Haruhi Suzumiya series. In my opinion I think the character that you play,Kyon, is deep down really in love with Haruhi. I know that he acts like he has a crush on Ms. Asahina but i think it's only a silly crush. In the movie, the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, when he is living in a world without Haruhi and the SOS brigade he talks about missing Haruhi a lot. He doesn't really mention missing Asahina and he wishes to see Haruhi in his dreams. So this makes me think that in his heart he really loves Haruhi. My question is what is your opinion? Do you think that Kyon loves Haruhi?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
        Yes. I think that Kyon really does love Haruhi. But I'm not the creator of the story. You should ask the author if that's what he intended when he wrote the novels.
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com