Pokemon

  • Angel Dracula
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Sorry to bother you Mr.Freeman my deepest apologies but I'm a big pokemon fan and you said your fav... Well soft in the pokemon was bulbasaur well my favorite pokemon are legendary types but mine would have to be Lugia and Eevee and I loved pokemon especially the cute kind so I only collect cute pokemon and it was fascinating to know these creatures and I thank you [short giggle] heh :)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android