Thank you for being so nice!

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 6:01 PM
      Crispin Freeman,

      I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for coming to Metro Con. Thank you for signing my DVD and taking the time to answer my questions. I enjoyed your panel with Max Brooks on writing. I found it to be very interesting. I also like the fact that you guys gave honest answers and told it like it is (And with a bit of humor). If your anime lectures are anything like that, I make sure to attend one next time I'm in California.

      Sincerely,
      Erin Burel

      P.S. I was dress as Robin from WHR, thank you for the complements on my costume.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 9:48 PM
        You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed our panel!
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com