Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Ice Age 2

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 10:51 AM
      > Wow, haven't been here in forever. How's everyone doing? ^_^
      >
      > So yeah...went to see the movie today. It was awesome. Damned awesome.
      > And I was hanging out at the end staring at the credits and I saw
      > Crispin's name in the middle of a bunch of others! I think it was in
      > the additional voices section.
      >
      > Could you tell me which character you played, Crispin? I guess it must
      > have gone by too quickly for me to recognize your voice but I'm really
      > curious about that.

      I was part of a loop group that puts in all the background voices, so I
      didn't play any specific character that you'd recognize. Although I think I
      did do John Leguizamo's "cuckoo" whistle at one point.

      I'm impressed you found my name in the credits!
      Anime Voice Actor/Director
      crispinfreeman@...
      http://www.crispinfreeman.com
    • waffleman30
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 10:33 PM
        Speaking of obscure characters, I finally watched the Cowboy Bebop
        movie(And I'm on the last disc of the series, finally!). Now, when
        the credits were rolling, I recognized a familiar name. Can you tell
        me, Crispin, if you remember, who exactly was "Operator"?

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
        <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

        > > Wow, haven't been here in forever. How's everyone doing? ^_^
        > >
        > > So yeah...went to see the movie today. It was awesome. Damned
        awesome.
        > > And I was hanging out at the end staring at the credits and I saw
        > > Crispin's name in the middle of a bunch of others! I think it
        was in
        > > the additional voices section.
        > >
        > > Could you tell me which character you played, Crispin? I guess
        it must
        > > have gone by too quickly for me to recognize your voice but I'm
        really
        > > curious about that.
        >
        > I was part of a loop group that puts in all the background voices,
        so I
        > didn't play any specific character that you'd recognize. Although
        I think I
        > did do John Leguizamo's "cuckoo" whistle at one point.
        >
        > I'm impressed you found my name in the credits!
        > --
        > Crispin Freeman
        > Anime Voice Actor/Director
        > crispinfreeman@...
        > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

      • Matt Thompson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 2:29 AM
          Hehe. . . I spotted him the first time, but it was one of those "wait!
          rewind!" to make sure I wasn't crazy sort of circumstances.

          Sadly, it's a very small role, but such is life.

          -Matt

          --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "waffleman30"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7 4:19 PM
            > Speaking of obscure characters, I finally watched the Cowboy Bebop
            > movie(And I'm on the last disc of the series, finally!). Now, when
            > the credits were rolling, I recognized a familiar name. Can you tell
            > me, Crispin, if you remember, who exactly was "Operator"?

            The operator was this hacker guy late in the movie with a nasally voice who
            had one line about not being able to break into the computer system or some
            such thing. Very small part. I was originally cast as Vincent, but I
            sounded too young next to the rest of the Bebop cast.
            Anime Voice Actor/Director
            crispinfreeman@...
            http://www.crispinfreeman.com
          • Celeste La Barba
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7 5:44 PM
              Crispin Freeman <crispinfreeman@...> wrote: > Speaking of obscure characters, I finally watched the Cowboy Bebop
              > movie(And I'm on the last disc of the series, finally!). Now, when
              > the credits were rolling, I recognized a familiar name. Can you tell
              > me, Crispin, if you remember, who exactly was "Operator"?

              The operator was this hacker guy late in the movie with a nasally voice who
              had one line about not being able to break into the computer system or some
              such thing. Very small part. I was originally cast as Vincent, but I
              sounded too young next to the rest of the Bebop cast.
              Anime Voice Actor/Director
              crispinfreeman@...

              Really that was you.lol.Man I think I watch that 3 times to figure out which person you were.Thats cool,but that is a bummer that you didnt get to play Vincent.But you did get to play an intresting roll.So good for you there.