Re: How to start in Voice Acting

  • tean_kun
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2011
      {{I don't really know where to start, or how to find any jobs and such, so how would i go about that?}}

      I would take acting classes and try local radio

      {{Also how does the voice acting system work? Like can FUNimation voice actors work with another company, or do they have to stay with FUNimation? }}

      Also plan to move to LA, NY, Dallas-Ft Worth, Houston, or Vancouver, BC and don't quit your day job. When you get big like Crispen other places will call you.

      I am not Mr Freeman but at cons VAs are always asked this question and they always give the same answer.