Question about Howl's Moving Castle

  • isuzu_ringo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      If you had the chance to, would you have been a character other than Turnip/that prince?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2011
        I would've been happy to play any character in Howl's Moving Castle. Turnip Head was the only role they offered me so I took it. I didn't have any other choice in the matter.

        I would've loved to have played Howl if they had offered it to me.
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com