Holiday contest entry

  • Dionythicus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      I don't know what I did wrong when I was posting my entry, but I put up way more than I realised. I've removed the pics that weren't supposed to be posted. I'm not the most computer literate person, lol.

      I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday season, whatever holiday you do or don't celebrate. Happy New Year everyone!!

      Kathy