Otakon next year

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      BIG QUESTION!!! I would so much like for you to come to Otakon in 2011. I may be able to save up enough money to go next year since I got a job walking dogs a few months ago. I'm still walking them, and I already have over $100. I just need to save that money so that I can go with a few of my anime buddies. :) Please try to make it!!!
    • Micki
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
        Crispin needs to be invited to any con in order to be a guest. So, if you'd like him to be invited, I'd recommend either emailing the Guest Relations department at Otakon and requesting him as a guest, or go to Otakon's forums. Many cons have guest suggestion threads.

        If they decide to extend an invitation to Crispin, it's up to the con and Crispin to work the details out.

        Micki
        (moderator)