Just wanted to say hi

  • Crystal Lynn Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hi, Im new and i love crispin freeman and his voice acting. i especially love him as alucard in hellsing and zelgadis in slayers. Hope he keeps up the great work. Thanks.
    • Hannah Chesser
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        OMG!!! I love Zelgadis and so does my older sister! I need to watch Hellsing soon. Also, Chobits is an awesome anime. He did an awesome job doing Hideki Motosuwa and having to deal with all the problems Hideki gets into. (and his fascination with porn) XD Oh! Oh! I LOVE the bloopers from Haruhi Suzumiya with him just making stuff up for Kyon to say! If you haven't seen them, look here (seriously look, HILARIOUS!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRO2fBxRU3M

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          Thanks for joining the fansite. Hope you enjoy it here!
          Voice Actor / Director
          fanmail@...
          http://www.crispinfreeman.com