October 8-10 Anime Convension in NYC

  • thegokilives
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
      Are you going to be there? I'd love to get your autograph! I've been watching Haruhi Suzumiya, and you have the BEST voice for Kyon!!!
    • Micki
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
        If you're talking about New York Comic Con, you can check their website for information on who will be guests at the con, and you can also check Crispin's website for his upcoming appearances.

        Micki
        (Moderator)

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "thegokilives" <thegokilives@...> wrote:

        > Are you going to be there? I'd love to get your autograph! I've been watching Haruhi Suzumiya, and you have the BEST voice for Kyon!!!

      • Yunaofparadise
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
          I know NY Anime Festival has not announce or shown their panel schedule yet for the con, but generally, what day do would you think Crispin Freeman would be there? I ask this because I will have to travel there for only just one of those days. If there is no answer that's okay. Thanks.
        • Yunaofparadise
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
            Forget my question. I did not check his website first..I know it's the 9th now. Sorry about that! It's true what they say, read over everything first before you ask a question that might have your answer already somewhere...lol
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
              I will be at the NY Anime Fest for Saturday only. It looks like I'll
              be having an autograph session on Saturday at 5pm at the Bandai/
              Aniplex booth in the dealer's room. That's all I know for now. Hope
              to see you there!
              Voice Actor / Director
              fanmail@...
              http://www.crispinfreeman.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
                I will only be there on Saturday. Hope that helps!