Long Time No See, Quick Question:

  • vloxy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
      This may have been answered, and I admit being lazy by not searching for it. Sorry in advance. :(

      Do you do personal dubbing for people IF they contact your agent and pay your performance fee? Is that completely crazy?

      Just curious as a friend in another forum wanted something special and was willing to pay for it.

      (Might be a quick and easy way for supplemental income as well, if you needed it since it is so easy to record things nowadays.)

      I understand completely if you wish not to answer. Just respond with no comment and all will be good.

      Thank you so very much and keep up the hard work. I look forward to your latest performance. Sadly not an Eureka Seven related performance, but hey, I will be happy none the less!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
        In order to hire me for a voice acting role you need to be a signatory
        with one of the acting unions, either SAG or AFTRA. That means that
        you need to have a legitimate production company in order to hire me
        through the appropriate channels (meaning you contact my agent and
        then you pay me via a SAG or AFTRA contract.) This is not the
        simplest thing to do for an individual. If you have a production that
        you're working on and you'd like your producers to talk to my agent
        about possibly hiring me, please contact my agent and let's see if
        they can work something out. If, however, you're just asking to pay
        me for my voice for your own personal project, I'll have to
        respectfully decline. If I did that for one person, I'd have to do it
        for everyone and that would become unfeasible.

        Thanks for your understanding.
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com