AX

  • nohuggy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2010
      I was wondering if you will be a guest at the Anime Expo this year? I love your panels and hope you will be there.
    • RUPAL ROY
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2010
        sorry i cant attend it!
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2010
          Anime Expo has not invited me to be a guest yet. Chances are they
          won't.

          However, I will most likely be there helping with the JVTA, the school
          in West LA where I teach.

          So chances are you'll be able to find me at their booth in the
          dealer's room. I'll let you know if anything else is scheduled. As
          always, any info I have I will put on my website.
          Voice Actor / Director
          fanmail@...
          http://www.crispinfreeman.com