You and Izzy

  • meow_15_a
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      One thing that I have always wondered is how you and Izzy met? I would like to hear about it if you dont mind telling me.

      Sincerely,
      Ashley Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
        Izobel and I actually met online. We were both working in the
        entertainment industry and we admired each other's artistic work, but
        we were working on opposite sides of the country. I was in New York
        at the time and she was in California. However, it didn't take long
        for us to realize that we felt drawn to each other and eventually we
        found a way to be able to be in the same city together. That was 10
        years ago and we've been together ever since.

        That's the short and sweet version. :)
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com