Hello! Very nice to Meet You!

  • holycharox5
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I've been hoping to meet you in person, what would it take to get you to come to Anime Weekend in Atlanta this year? I've heard that you aren't asked to attend the events from the ones in charge of the conventions but the fans request you...?

      Thank You very much for your Time!
    • Micki
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        Actually, that's a little misleading. Crispin needs to be invited to any con by the con staff. The fans can contact the con staff and let them know that they'd like Crispin to be a guest. Then it is up to the con staff to contact Crispin and see if something can be worked out.

        There are more details about Crispin and cons in the FAQ in the Files section of the fansite.

        Micki