Holiday Contest 2009 Entry

  • swordmaster4545
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2009
      I just uploaded my contest entry! Unfortunately, I had no access to a scanner, so I had to use my camera. However, when I scan it, I'll upload another version. (I know it will be after the deadline, but it's just for people to see! :3)
    • GreenVixen
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hi Kathy & all,

        I've adjusted the settings a bit...you may be able to see the video here now:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNeofgTGm8

        Thank you,
        ~I