Re: A Query on a Developing Opportunity for New Voice Actors

  • aria_rain_45
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
      Thank you both so much! I'm really excited about this project. As much as I hate to see the loss of print in this generation; I think there are still some really interesting avenues to be explored on the internet. I'm submitting my ideas to the editor at the end of this semester, but a decision won't be reached until sometime in the spring.

      But Sara, I'll make sure your email get saved if the idea does go though so we can get a hold of you.

      Thanks Again!
      ~Jessie~

      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, sarah harmon <angel23_74884@...> wrote:

      > I think it sounds great too! I've been working on fandubs and radio plays for practice, and I can read very quickly...I'd love to lend my voice to this project, if that would be possible! <3

    • sarah harmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Awesome! Thank you so much for letting us know about the opportunity! I hope it goes through, and I hope to hear from you when it does! ^_^