Re: Crispin's Cask of Amontillado on YouTube

  • Linx
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2009
      NICE!! and you did one of my favirte Egar Allen Poe!!! and its the same play wher edoing(radioplay wise to) YAY!!! and, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It makes you look alot younger!! like in your early 20's. NICE!! and Happy Halloween!!

      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman <fanmail@...> wrote:

      > Hey there guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've posted online
      > the scary bedtime story that I did for my Vokle chat last Thursday
      > evening. I've put it up in 3 parts on YouTube and you can check it
      > out here:
      > http://bit.ly/1xwZOB
      >
      > I hope you enjoy it! I'll see if I can post more of the event up
      > later. It went on a long time! But I wanted to put this up as a sort
      > of late night Halloween present.
      >
      > Enjoy!
      > --
      > Crispin Freeman
      > Voice Actor / Director
      > fanmail@...
      > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

    • meghan_levaughn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hi, Crispin. Thank you so much for your spooky story and spectacular speech. I'm sorry I didn't do chatting, but I really watch the entire event. I love it. I'll try to do live chatting with web cam next event as soon as possible. You are amazing storyteller.

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman <fanmail@...> wrote:

        > Hey there guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've posted online
        > the scary bedtime story that I did for my Vokle chat last Thursday
        > evening. I've put it up in 3 parts on YouTube and you can check it
        > out here:
        > http://bit.ly/1xwZOB
        >
        > I hope you enjoy it! I'll see if I can post more of the event up
        > later. It went on a long time! But I wanted to put this up as a sort
        > of late night Halloween present.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        > --
        > Crispin Freeman
        > Voice Actor / Director
        > fanmail@...
        > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

      • amp_eka
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
          I really enjoyed the storytelling, Crispin! Fantastic job.
          The chat session was really fun. I look forward to another one in the near future (hopefully! xD! =)
        • Dionythicus
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
            My husband and I loved the reading of this Poe story!! Thank you for sharing with those of us who missed the live reading.

            Kathy

            --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman <fanmail@...> wrote:

            > Hey there guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've posted online
            > the scary bedtime story that I did for my Vokle chat last Thursday
            > evening. I've put it up in 3 parts on YouTube and you can check it
            > out here:
            > http://bit.ly/1xwZOB
            >
            > I hope you enjoy it! I'll see if I can post more of the event up
            > later. It went on a long time! But I wanted to put this up as a sort
            > of late night Halloween present.
            >
            > Enjoy!
            > --
            > Crispin Freeman
            > Voice Actor / Director
            > fanmail@...
            > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

          • Olivia Arrington
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
              thank u crispin, and i read this story back in 9th grade.My computer was acting up so i couldn't talk to u, but to hear your bedtime story will make it up*smirks and thumbs up*

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
                I like the story u read "The Cast of Amountoldo", it was like watching an anime with u doing all of the voices! XD