Where would you go about getting a demo tape recorded in Montana?

  • cuddleflip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 7:32 PM
      I've been all over in the big cities of Montana, most recently Missoula, and I can't find a place that would record a demo tape. Where or how else would I get one done?
    • cuddleflip
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        Hey Crispin,

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
          I have no idea who would be able to make you a demo tape in Montana.
          There is no entertainment industry infrastructure there to speak of.
          Most demo producers are in cities that have an entertainment industry,
          like Los Angeles or New York. I don't think you're going to be able
          to find anyone in Montana, but you could prove me wrong.

          You're probably going to have to go to Los Angeles to get a demo
          produced.

          Does anyone else know of any cities that have voice over demo producers?
          Voice Actor / Director
          fanmail@...
          http://www.crispinfreeman.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
            I believe I answered this question earlier. Chances are, you're going
            to have to go to a city like LA to record a real demo tape.

            In the meantime however, I'd recommend trying to get involved with a
            radio station or music recording studio in Montana to get some
            experience working on microphones.