Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Busy with Anime Expo stuff!

  • Mickeal Wilson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2009
      Just a quick question. Will there be a charge for an autograph? I know it happens with some voice actors at the larger cons. Just want to make sure. Hoping to have my Slayers box signed.

      Prismind

      "Nothing good will ever come from staying with normal people" ~Harry McDougal

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
        oh it's ok crispin
        you go do your thing X)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
          I do not charge for autographs. Not to worry. :)
          Voice Actor / Director
          fanmail@...

          On Jun 30, 2009, at 7:00 PM, Mickeal Wilson wrote:

          > Just a quick question. Will there be a charge for an autograph? I
          > know it happens with some voice actors at the larger cons. Just want
          > to make sure. Hoping to have my Slayers box signed.
          >
          > Prismind
          >
          > "Nothing good will ever come from staying with normal people" ~Harry
          > McDougal
          >
          > --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Crispin Freeman <fanmail@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: Crispin Freeman <fanmail@...>
          > Subject: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Busy with Anime Expo stuff!
          > To: "crispin_freeman_fansite"
          > <crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com>,
          > "crispin_freeman_myth_cafe"
          > <crispin_freeman_myth_cafe@yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 3:13 PM
          >
          > Hey there guys! Sorry I've been missing for a while on both the
          >
          > fansite and the myth cafe, but I'm crazy busy getting stuff ready for
          >
          > Anime Expo this weekend!
          >
          > I'm doing autographs at the JVTA booth in the dealer's room on
          >
          > Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 1:30pm.
          >
          > Then on Sunday, after the signing, we're having a panel at 2pm called
          >
          > "Get Paid to Work in Anime". I'll be hosting the panel for the JVTA
          >
          > and we'll be talking about the entire anime production process and
          >
          > what goes into making an anime and bringing it here to the U.S. Then
          >
          > we'll talk about where you might fit into that production process and
          >
          > the classes we offer to help train you to work in anime!
          >
          > All the details are on my website in the news section:
          >
          > http://www.crispinf reeman.com/ news.html
          >
          > Also, the voice acting workshop last weekend was sold out and both the
          >
          > Beginner and Intermediate classes went very well! Thanks to all my
          >
          > students for coming out!
          >
          > Hope you guys are all well and I promise to get back on top of things
          >
          > once Anime Expo is over!
          >
          > --
          >
          > Crispin Freeman
          >
          > Voice Actor / Director
          >
          > fanmail@crispinfree man.com
          >
          > http://www.crispinf reeman.com

        • Olivia Arrington
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
            that's good
            and I actually had a dream about you last night, want
            to hear about it, crispin?

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
              The only time I get to relax at a con is when I go to my hotel room.

              For me, being at a convention is like being on stage. I'm basically
              performing the moment I step out in public because I know that
              everyone has a camera and could be filming me at any moment. In
              addition, I never know when someone is going to accost me and want my
              attention and/or be upset because I didn't act exactly the way they
              hoped I would. It's hard to satisfy so many different people's
              expectations of who I should be to them. So while conventions can be
              satisfying, and while I enjoy having structured interactions with
              fans, conventions are never relaxing for me.
              Voice Actor / Director
              fanmail@...

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
                You can always find out about all my classes in the classes section of
                my website:
                http://www.crispinfreeman.com/classes.html

                Voice Actor / Director
                fanmail@...

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
                  Only if you think it's appropriate for the fansite. If it isn't,
                  chances are our mods will have to reject it.
                  Voice Actor / Director
                  fanmail@...

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                    oh yes it's appropriate,
                    i had a dream that i actually met u in real life at a
                    megacon it was so awesome and u were looking at one of my comics
                    that i created because i love drawing. XD