11886Almost finishing Hellsing Ultimate:

  • Angelican Marcos
    Nov 23 6:42 AM
      Hello Mr. Freeman thank you for almost completing the Hellsing Ultimate series. This is a gift to you though I haven't finished it yet I'm sorry. But just to let you know that I liked Alucard in his Level 0 form. Because he's more like himself when he died as a 45 year old in Wallachia 1431-1476 and revived as a 567 year old vampire in London 1800...-1999... But I hope you like it and have a nice day Mr. Freeman.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android