11880Can you point me in the right direction?

  • wildcardbc
    Sep 26, 2012
      Hey Crispin,

      A few weeks ago I decided to work on writing a movie-style script, it has been a long while since I've written anything in script form - so I am a little rusty.

      I have been able to find some freeware software to help, a script writing program called Celtx, even though it does have a version that you can pay for that would give you more options, but the free version does the job fairly well.

      I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction where I can find a "how-to" site on the creation of movie scripts, just so I can get a good idea as to whether the script I've written is in the right format - or definitely needs to be changed.

      No need to rush - you can just answer when you get time.

      Thanks!

      Dane Beninger
      wildcardbc
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic