11875Convention Delay:

  • Angel Dracula
    Jun 14 11:23 AM
      My deepest apologies Crispin Freeman i cannot visit you at MetroCon due to my father decision again. I'm deeply sorry that i won't get to see you. Probably when I'm older like when i am likely to be 18 or 19 years old I'll see you in a convention someday and i don't mind to wait again. Bye Mr. Freeman i hope to see you sooner or later but for me being stuck in confinement in my room where i have no where to go but to sulk at my bedroom wall doing nothing seems boring not to see you at MetroCon [sigh]. Farewell my friend hoped you enjoyed the convention.
      Sincerely,
      Angelican Von Marcos :(

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android