Stage fright?

(11874)
  • littlewind212
    May 29, 2012 Expand Messages
      Hi there Crispin! I hope you're doing well. :)

      I've had a question I've been meaning to kind of post here since I've signed up a few days ago, but haven't really thought about how to word it. But here goes-

      Next year at school, a friend of mine is starting a voice over club. I've been *interested* in voice acting since I started really getting into the depths of animation and all the stuff that makes it up--the art, the dedication, the storyboarding, the acting--all of that stuff. But my problem is, I'm a pretty bad introvert, and have really intense stage fright. And well, I was just wondering...

      Have you ever had a really bad bout of stage fright? If so, how did you overcome it? And, do you have any tips to help get through it?

      Thanks! :)

      (P.S., I really admire your work. Unlike some English Dub actors I've heard a lot of, you give a lot of life into every role you do. It's really admirable. I can honestly say you're my favorite, haha! :3)