11873Question about Fashion and Stanislavski's quote

  • meghan_levaughn
    May 26 8:52 AM
      Hi Crispin, how are you? If you have time, I have a very curious question. When I saw some runway fashion shows from other students' project right before my next class, I told my teacher about the quote from Stanislavski-"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art." She said that was very interesting. Do you think that lolita/cosplays, fashion models, and runway shows can count by this quote as well?

      Here's the examples:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvLP05W11k
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spyfBZrw_-k

      Also,I have another question- What's your favorite shopping for clothes?

      Thank you for your time and have a wonderful Memorial day :)