11869Hello Crispin!

  • Jimayka
    May 10, 2012
      Hello Crispin,
      my name is Jimayka Medina(Maya Medina for short). I am an avid writer, writing my own stories, song lyrics, and poems. I am indeed a new fan of yours and took time researching more about you and your work. It is amazing seeing how your Filmography stretches from Anime, to non-Anime, live-action and so much more! You are a very versatile and generous actor. I feel bad for realizing that I've been listening you for all these years and JUST NOW realizing you were the voice of Alan Gabriel in "The Big O"' or you were the phone operator in Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

      That being said, I heard you like Edgar Allan Poe and I loved your performance on "The Cask of Amontillado". Edgar Allan Poe is also one of my favorite authors due to the fact that his stories are so eerie and suspenseful that they send chills down my spine instead of scaring me with blood and violence. I scare easily, so I prefer goosebumps instead of nightmares. Back in my high school, I once read a horror genre short story called 'The Monkey's Paw' by W. W. Jacobs. It's a spooky short story and only has 3 parts, but it is guaranteed to catch your full attention by the time you finish reading it. If you have read it already, I would love to see you do a performance of the story. If you haven't read it,I really think you'll like it. Thank you for your time and I hope to meet with you one day at a convention. :)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic