11868Thank you crispan ^^

  • Kayla
    May 5, 2012
      Hello there! ^_^ While I am generally new to the anime world, I only know a small portion of the works that you do. But through youtube and other means I have seen how you teach classes about the core of Anime. I have a goal in life that is very important to me, and I won't go into detail because you must be short on time lol. But I wanted to say thank you for helping me find something that can help me reach my goal. You and your classes are very interesting and I admire you for working so hard at what you do. I'll take what I can learn at heart in reaching my goal. And I only hope that one day, I can attend one of your classes. Good luck in all of your endeavors and keep making things interesting ^^