Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] convention game shows

(11863)
  • Crispin Freeman
    May 3, 2012 Expand Messages
      I am always happy to participate in panels and events at any convention that has concluded satisfactory negotiations with my agent.

      In short, if my agent and the convention staff come to an agreement about the terms of my appearance, I'm happy to participate in panels and "game show" panels.

      Hope that answers your question.
      Voice Actor / Director
      fanmail@...
      http://www.crispinfreeman.com