11862convention game shows

  • tean_kun
    Apr 23 8:10 PM
      Hidily-ho Mr. Crispin

      I have a bit of a question.

      As you may know, often at anime conventions they have events based off of game shows such as Jeopardy, Family Feud, Hollywood Square, and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I myself am proposing at our con, Anime Banzai, to do Match Game, Password (specially Password Plus or Super Password), and ($25/100) Pyramid.*

      Now, the game shows I am proposing (particularly Match game as well as Hollywood Squares) involves participation of celebrity guest stars. While I am fully aware that being a guest of an anime convention is between your agent and the con's guest coordinator, if you were to attend a convention holding such game show events, would you be willing to participate in such a game show?

      *Hosted of course by Dick Clark who just left us.

      For those of you interested in attending Anime Banzai, go to animebanzai.org
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic