678Re: [Crinoline Network] UK members and network in the UK

  • bosse1998
    May 29, 2008
      It is a very difficult question. I am mainly real ladies.

      Bo

      --- In crinolinenetwork2@yahoogroups.com, "Sally Tranz"
      <sallytranz@...> wrote:

      > Evening Bo. Are you looking for transvestites that are interested
      as well as non trannies, or is it just the non tranny community?

      > Whilst I have a passing interest, I have no detailed information and
      clearly it is the gowns of the era that interest most. Any contact on
      this subject would be greatly appreciated.