676UK members and network in the UK

  • bosse1998
    May 26, 2008
      I have just returned back from Paris and a 1860s ball. A very quick
      visit. I met a few people and they asked me if I know of any people in
      the UK that is into this era? I now know one member after having
      chatted with the lovely today. I had no idea about her until today.
      She can't be alone with her passion of the 1860s. Do you know anyone
      sharing your passion? We could go together to Paris and attend balls.
      We could do picnics. All that was my dream when I started this group.
      It is amazing to find members of this group that is really dedicated.
      Don't be afraid to contact each other.

      It is strange to explain for my friends in France that I hardly know
      any 1860s enthusiast in the UK. Can it be because music, dance and
      fashion all came from Paris and Vienna?

      Have a nice Bank Holiday Monday!

      Bo
      Owner and Moderator.