Re: Ambush Photos Buford's face

  • sf7350
    Message 1 of 55 , Sep 26, 2010
      There have never been any credible statement as far as official inevestigators at the scene exactly where paulines head remains were found. I have been in shock situations as well as some of you but none of us have had our wives murdered next to us and our jaws shot off so we can,t come close to that situation. To those who believe Buford sucessfully disposed of the weapons used to kill pauline after he was shot your giving ole Buford too much credit. The weapons have not been found to this day.

      --- In crimemyths@yahoogroups.com, Cg Grimm <cggrimm26@...> wrote:

      > That's the part  I didn't explain very well, that the Corinth hospital was just
      > a couple of miles away when he came out onto Hwy 45, but he turned toward Selmer
      > instead of going to Corinth.  Now Mike should probably explain this next
      > statement I'm going to make, but according to Buford he never got out of his car
      > during the "ambush".  If this is true why was there blood spatter all over the
      > front of the car?  Also, and this is the part I'm not sure of, but didn't they
      > find some of his jaw at the last "ambush" site in the bushes, not in the car?
      > Another thing I'm confused about is that I don't remember ever reading if they
      > actually found any of Pauline's head in the car.  I've read about blood, but not
      > skull, etc.

    • mike elam
      Message 55 of 55 , Oct 10, 2010
        True enough.