Re: Poll results for crgII

  • ksagun13
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 1 6:33 AM
      Meg, I totally agree. This is a recurring discussion in several of my
      groups, and it's getting tiresome. If a selection is not "classic"
      enough for some members, they can simply opt out that month. Nobody
      has to read every book every month.

      Karen S.

    • <crgII@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 96 of 96 , Nov 1, 2013
        The following crgII poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results

        POLL QUESTION: Pick a book for November.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - The Return of the Native Son by Thomas Hardy, 4 votes, 80.00%
        - The Caxtons by Edward Bulwer Lytton, 1 votes, 20.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crgII

        For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit