Re: [crgII] Nomination for August

  • jeffrey jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2013
      I will nominate To The Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf. Jeff.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:43 PM, "maank72" <maank72@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      If there is any nomination for August, I'd nominate Flaubert's 'Sentimental Education'. I feel we need something romantic a little bit after the realist book 'From the House of the Dead" :-)

      regards..

      Maan

    • xtontox
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        My apologies to all for not realizing August was upon us. I will set up a quick poll using the two books mentioned below. The poll will close on Monday.