Nomination for August

  • maank72
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2013
      Hello All,

      If there is any nomination for August, I'd nominate Flaubert's 'Sentimental Education'. I feel we need something romantic a little bit after the realist book 'From the House of the Dead" :-)

      regards..

      Maan
    • jeffrey jackson

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
          My apologies to all for not realizing August was upon us. I will set up a quick poll using the two books mentioned below. The poll will close on Monday.