Just a reminder:

  • xtontox
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2013
      The book for March is: The Human Comedy by Saroyan

      We read the book during the month that it is scheduled for discussion.
      I ask that people leave spoiler space during the first half of the month for slow readers like me. Any questions or comments about the book are welcome. Please refrain from personal attacks on fellow members; disagreeing with someone else's viewpoint is fine.
      FrankT