wings of the dove

  • Burke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Just wondering if anyone else finished Wings of the Dove?
      I would be interested in hearing comments from other readers.
      Jeff.
    • Bekah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
        I really congratulate you for finishing, Jeff. Wow. I got started on the wrong book - tried the right one but then got bogged down. Turned to other books and although I meant to get back to The Wings of the Dove, I never did. I only made it about 1/4 of the way - if that.

        Bekah

        On Jun 1, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Burke wrote:

        > Just wondering if anyone else finished Wings of the Dove?
        > I would be interested in hearing comments from other readers.
        > Jeff.

      • mabeaux
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
          Sorry, no Jeff I've been a little overwhelmed here. I plan to continue and will post some thoughts here when I do.

          Mary/Seattle