Poll results for crgII

  • crgII@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 3, 2012
      The following crgII poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Pick a book for our January read.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Catcher in The Rye by J. D. Salinger, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - Catch 22 by Joseph Heller, 4 votes, 57.14%
      - The Tin Drum by Gunter Grass, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - Beloved by Toni Morison, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Catcher in The Rye by J. D. Salinger
      - xtleegx@...
      - vaughanjackson@...
      - Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
      - jjack7@...
      - dfetchko@...
      - mabeaux@...
      - blueeyesmeg@...
      - The Tin Drum by Gunter Grass
      - bekah0176@...
      - Beloved by Toni Morison

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crgII

    • <crgII@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 96 of 96 , Nov 1, 2013
        The following crgII poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results

        POLL QUESTION: Pick a book for November.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - The Return of the Native Son by Thomas Hardy, 4 votes, 80.00%
        - The Caxtons by Edward Bulwer Lytton, 1 votes, 20.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crgII

        For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit