Happy New Year to All

  • xtontox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      The book for January is Anna Karenina.

      We read the book during the month that it is scheduled for discussion.
      I ask that people leave spoiler space during the first half of the month for slow readers like me. Any questions or comments about the book are welcome. Please refrain from personal attacks on fellow members; disagreeing with someone else's viewpoint is fine.
      FrankT