Re: Welcome to our two newest members:

  • Frank T
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Heather,
      Our definition of literature and what is a classic have been discussed numerous times over the life of the group. We have never come to a consesus. You can suggest any book you would like the group to consider reading, and the group will decide if we want to read it.
      We are very democratic here.
      FrankT
      PS,
      To see what the group has read, go to our database:

    • dfetchko@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 2, 2009
        Welcome!  Donna