3930Re: [crgII] Just finished reading "The Return of the Native"

  • Bekah
    Nov 19, 2013
      Thanks for the nudge, Maan. I've started but I'm only up to page about 50. So far it's going very well though - fascinating in it's own way. I usually read 150 or 200 pages a day (depending on the text and what else I've got going on) so I'll finish up probably by Thursday or so.

      Bekah

      On Nov 18, 2013, at 10:45 PM, maank72@... wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > Just finished reading “The Return of the Native” by Thomas Hardy. I loved the book and enjoyed reading it. I particularly liked its portrayal of the subjective meaning of love, vary in their perception of love; moreover, everyone’s relationship is triggered by different motivation. One more point I loved about the novel is its implication that human relationships are complex.
      >

      > What are your opinion so far? Are you enjoying the novel?
      >
      > Maan K

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic