3929Just finished reading "The Return of the Native"

  • maank72
    Nov 18, 2013

      Hello Everyone,

      Just finished reading “The Return of the Native” by Thomas Hardy. I loved the book and enjoyed reading it. I particularly liked its portrayal of the subjective meaning of love, vary in their perception of love; moreover, everyone’s relationship is triggered by different motivation. One more point I loved about the  novel is its implication that human relationships are complex.

      What are your opinion so far? Are you enjoying the novel?

      Maan K

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic