3923RE: RE: Any more nominatios for November?

  • xtontox
    Oct 19, 2013

      The normal procedure is nominating a book and then running a poll for the actual book of the month.  October was a mess because my internet service was down most of the month so we I never set up a poll and we did not pick a book.

      FrankT

      ---In crgII@yahoogroups.com, <crgii@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Hi Frank,

      I think there is a misunderstanding! We have already started reading "Madame Bovary" (on page 210), I thought that it was nominated for October... Is there another novel you're reading for this month?

      As for november, I would suggest Thomas Hardy's "The Return of the Native".

      Regards

      MaanK

      ---In crgII@yahoogroups.com, <crgii@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We have one so far: Madame Bovary.  I want to set up the poll early Sunday morning.

      FrankT

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic