Change! The essense of life!

  • Arun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001
      Greetings Creativegarh citizens,

      People change. Jobs change. The world changes. But something that doesn't change is the passion with which we bring to your inboxes - Creativegarh Times - month after month, week after week, day after day.

      Ladies and Gentlemen of Creativegarh - welcome to the 160th issue of the e-newsletter of your favourite and only community of its kind.

      Even though our passion stays the same, there still are times (and that's on an average, everyday), when we feel uncomfortable and ponder on changing Creativegarh for the better. Ensuring that it enriches everybody's creative life in many ways. Which in turns makes us look at all of you for suggestions. How should Creativegarh change for the better? Shoot in your views, thoughts and ideas. You have a weekend coming up to give it some serious thought. :-)

      So, wassup with us today? Creativegarh Project of the Day is for Business Development Consultants. Read on and pass it on if you would like to.

      Bhooma, Sharon and Matt join Creativegarh today. And for starters, they have a lot of encouragement to add for us. Welcome aboard people!

      And then, to wind up the week there's Creativegarh Business Tips. Jumping right into the core of the fact of why change is important. And why shouldn't we make ourselves comfortable. Read on. Absorb. Enjoy.

      And have a creative weekend.

      Cheers

      Arun
      Moderator, Creativegarh: Where creative minds meet, work and play!