[Creativegarh Profiles] Mukti Dave

  • Mukti Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2001
      Hi! I am
      Mukti Dave

      I am based at
      6, Pranav, Juhu Road, Santacruz (West), Bombay 400 054, India.

      You can reach me on
      91-22-6123532 / 6192967

      Via the Internet I can be accessed at
      mukti_d@...

      Academically I am qualified with
      The Diploma Applied Arts from Sophia Polytechnic,
      Bombay, in April 1994.

      Outside recognition came from
      The Best Photography Campaign of the Year (1993-94, for 'Estelle' Fashion Jewellery) awarded by QSS.

      I am also further qualified with
      a Diploma in Computer Graphics (Page-maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office)

      I can communicate in
      English, Hindi and Gujarati.

      I have a passion for
      Traveling, Photography.

      I've picked valuable experience
      As a Creative Consultant (Sr. Art Director) with Enterprise Nexus since February 1999.

      As an Art Director with Vyas Giannetti Creative from February 1996 to January 1999.

      With Plus Channel India Ltd., as a Senior Visualiser from September 1995 to January 1996.

      And with Dalal Street Journal Pvt. Ltd, as a Visualiser from September 1994 to August 1995.

      I've worked on a wide variety of clients which include...
      The Times of India Group - India's largest publishing house.
      -I've designed their Corporate Identity,
      Broadsheet design of Travel Times, an Advertising campaign for The Times Card, The Times Of India.
      an Advertising campaign for The Times Of India, Delhi.

      Aditya Birla Group-India's second largest industrial group.
      -The Entire Corporate Communication Portfolio.

      Beautiful Boulevard - premium retail store.
      -Designed the Corporate Identity.

      Eternia- A fashion retail store
      -Worked on the advertising campaign.

      The Brief- A fortnightly Advertising Journal
      -Done the Masthead Design, Corporate Identity and the Magazine Design

      Maxtouch- Bombay's premiere cellular phone company.
      -Worked on the corporate Logo and Corporate Identity for the "Maxtouch Cultural Heritage series'.
      Also did an Advertising Campaign for the same.

      The Week - A national weekly news magazine.
      -Masthead design and an advertising campaign.

      MTV- The Youth based Music Channel.
      -Promotional advertising.

      Plus Channel- A Television Software Company.
      -A channel look. And I've also designed CD covers and cassette covers.

      Sony Music - The International Music Software Company.
      -CD cover and cassette cover designs.

      Schoolnet - A company of the IL&FS
      -The Corporate Identity Portfolio.

      Emami Naturally Fair-India�s first herbal fairness cream.
      - Advertising campaigns and POP designs.

      Raymond Suiting -
      - Advertising campaign.

      The General Insurance Company- India's largest Insurance firm.
      - Advertising campaign.

      Sun F & C- A Mutual- Funds firm.
      - Advertising campaign.

      J. B. Pharmaceutical- Fitovit -herbal energy capsules.
      - Advertising campaign and co-lateral promotional advertising.

      Vivita - A Fruit Drink.
      - Packaging and Advertising Campaign.

      TATA -AIG Insurance
      - Advertising Campaign.

      Herbo24Turbo (Male Aphrodisiac)
      - Advertising Campaign.

      The Leela Kempenski - A 5 star Business hotel in Bombay
      - Promotional Advertising

      Esprit Timewear and jewels
      - Advertising and promotions

      Pierre Cardin
      - Advertising and Promotions

      I have also started my own Design Firm so I would be able to offer good creative as well as be able to take on jobs that any other firm would be able to handle.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Mukti Dave