i am back

  • manish.saini@fluxart.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      hi ppls.

      i am back after a long time suffring. i had lots of bad experiences
      like my 2 hard disk were crashed within a month, thousands of mags of
      my creativity went to hell (buhoooooooooo hooooooooo hoo! :-( :-
      ( ) . but u know sometime its good for u that u got a chance to
      start everything from scrap! ;-)

      bye the way i've uploaded 2 logoes for our CG. moderator!!! check
      them out pls......, hope u'll like them.

      that's it!

      will be back soon with a downladable calender.

      meanwhile u can chekout

      http://www.fischer.com.au/zen/

      excellent example of creative!

      manish