22660Preview Screenings: Black Pamphlets [Film On Students Elections]

  • Neelu
    Aug 13, 2007
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: nitin k nitinforfilms@...

      Dear Friends,

      You are invited to the preview screenings of my new first film...

      "Black Pamphlets"
      Duration: 84 minutes
      A film about Students elections, students politics, Campus democracy
      and Youth.

      The film tries to find out the temper of youth and the mindset of
      student community in the neo$B!>(Bliberal democracy of India
      towards the process of election.

      The Film follows the twelve day election campaign of
      Delhi university students' Union(DUSU) Elections
      which are held on First Friday of September Every year.

      I ts an inside journey of the election process as
      Director Himself has played the Subject; as he was part of the
      student politics in DU and also fought DUSU election once, for more

      we have done a small trailer of the film
      you can watch it by clicking here :: @WATCH IT@

      there are few preview screenings of the film in DU
      Colleges and elsewhere.if you want to catch the film
      log on for date and timings to blog of our film.

      College Screening Schedule:

      ## 14th August'07
      @ Swami Shraddhanand College
      Alipur, Delhi
      time : 11:30 a.m.

      ## 16th August'07
      @ Ambedkar college,
      Yamuna Vihar, Delhi
      time : 12:00 a.m.

      ## 17th August'07
      @ Aditi Mahavidhyalaya
      Bawana, Delhi
      time: 11.00 a.m.

      ## 20-21 August'07
      @ Activity Center,
      Arts Faculty,(north Campus)
      Delhi
      time 12:00 p.m.

      ## 22nd August'07
      Hindu College,North Campus,
      delhi
      time 12.00 p.m.

      ## 23rd August'07
      Ramjas College,
      Delhi
      time 11.00 a.m .

      ## 24th August'07
      Ramlal Anand College,
      South Campus,
      Delhi
      time 11.00 a.m.

      I am looking forward to screen the film at
      various venues,colleges, institutions
      and Universities around the globe...
      if you can help me arranging screenings, the film can initiate
      a positive debate on the subject of campus democracy.

      For any further information and details
      please click below:
      www.blackpamphlets.wordpress.com

      Nitin k.