#Amarc-info-en Evaluation of #Community #Radio + Family #farming
- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcelo Solervicens <secgen@...>
Date: 19 July 2013 07:21
Subject: [Amarc-info-en] Evaluation of Community Radio and Family farming
To: Secretariat AMARC <secretariat@...>
Please distribute widely
In the road to AMARC 11 World conference, AMARC needs to analyze the impact
of community radio in fighting hunger in rural areas and agriculture,
specifically on family agriculture and community radio.
Could you please send to secretariat@... a 1000 words document on
the situation on your country/region answering the following questions
(1) What is the role and importance of family farming in your country and
its contribution to end hunger?
(2) What are the communication needs of actors? (farmers organizations,
institutions, families, actors, etc)
(3) Indicate experiences on how does community radio, ICTs and other
community media, support or may better support family farming
(4) How may Community radio best contribute to supporting family farming on
food security, access to markets, climate change, emergencies, etc.?
(5) What are your recommendations for AMARC for the Global Conference and
for the international year of family farming.
Articles will be published and authors will be considered for sponsoring
for participation in AMARC 11 Global conference to be held in Accra, Ghana
December 1-5, 2014..
Amarc-info-en mailing list
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]