Share radio show / q&a Live with friends (twitter,facebook,myspace,etc..)

  • creationlightship-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      Post this on your twitter, facebook, myspace, etc whenever our shows and Q&A is live

      if any links stop working, go to http://www.bit.ly and create a new on

      here are some pics you can use
      *radio:
      http://www.creationlightship.com/images/banners/n13.jpg
      http://www.creationlightship.com/images/radio.gif
      http://www.creationlightship.com/images/radio.png

      *q&A:
      http://creationlightship.com/images/conferencecalls.gif

      =======
      Monday BBS

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Radio Show is on the air right now
      get Live Healings while you listen!
      from 4 - 5 pm (PST), 6 - 7 pm (CST), 7 - 8 pm (EST)
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Radio Show is on the air right now ~~ get Live Healings while you listen! ~~ from 4 - 5 pm (PST) ~~
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      ==========

      Monday Ask1

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Radio Show is on the air right now
      get Live Healings while you listen!
      from 7 - 8 pm (PST), 9 - 10 pm (CST), 10 - 11 pm (EST)
      http://bit.ly/hVm8Yd

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Radio Show is on the air right now ~~ get Live Healings while you listen! ~~ from 7 - 8 pm (PST) ~~ http://bit.ly/hVm8Yd

      =========

      Wed BBS

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Radio Show is on the air right now
      get Live Healings while you listen!
      from 7 - 8 pm (PST), 9 - 10 pm (CST), 10 - 11 pm (EST)
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Radio Show is on the air right now ~~ get Live Healings while you listen! ~~ from 7 - 8 pm (PST) ~~
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      ==========

      Friday BBS

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Radio Show is on the air right now
      get Live Healings while you listen!
      from 6:55 - 7:55 pm (PST), 8:55 - 9:55 pm (CST), 9:55 - 10:55 pm (EST),
      Station 2: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Radio Show is on the air right now ~~ get Live Healings while you listen! ~~ from 6:55 - 7:55 pm (PST) ~
      Station 2: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      =========

      Saturday BBS

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Radio Show is on the air right now
      get Live Healings while you listen!
      from 9 - 10 pm (PST), 11 pm - 12 am (CST), 12:00 - 1:00 am (EST)
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Radio Show is on the air right now ~~ get Live Healings while you listen! ~~ from 9 - 10 pm (PST) ~~
      Station 1: http://bit.ly/i7EElv

      =======

      Q&A

      *facebook, myspace, and other social networking sites
      our Question & Answer Conference Call is on the air right now
      call in: (646) 519-5800 and pin number is 9009#
      from 8 - 9 pm (PST), 10 - 11 pm (CST), 11 pm - 12 am (EST)
      more info: http://bit.ly/h0AmFO

      *twitter, plurk and other microblogging sites:
      our Question & Answer Conference Call is on now
      call in: (646) 519-5800, pin number is 9009#
      from 8 - 9 pm (PST)
      info: http://bit.ly/h0AmFO